- 6 weeks or more prior to an arrival 0% cancellation fee.
- Within 6 weeks prior to an arrival 100% cancellation fee.
- No-Show or earlier departures 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fee is calculated on the total amount of the reservation.
- 50% deposit is required by booking. It can be paid by bank transfer or by Paypal (+2.9%).
- 100% balance is required 6 weeks prior to an arrival. It can be paid by bank transfer or by Paypal (+2.9%).
- If reservation request is performed within 6 weeks prior to an arrival date, 100% payment is required.
- If the funds are not paid by due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Cancellation charges in accordance with cancellation policy are levied.
- € 500,- / € 750,- Refundable damage deposit is required. It can be paid with the balance in a separate bank transfer or upon an arrival in cash or with a credit card.
1) Provisional bookings must be made by telephone or email to ensure that the accommodation is available on the dates you require. A provisional booking will be held for 3 days to allow you to pay the deposit and send the booking form.
2) Guests are responsible for reimbursement in case of any damage to the property during their stay. It is advisable to take out Travel Insurance to have full cover for personal belongings and Personal Accident Cover; as we are not responsible for either.
3) If full payment is not received 6 weeks prior to arrival we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
4) Check out time is 1200.
5) The pool, while child friendly in as much as it is situated within the courtyard and thus easy to keep an eye on, is not gated, and it is a major condition of this reservation that your usage of the rental property and the pool is entirely at your own risk. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children or adult non-swimmers to use the pool.